Sunday, January 15, 2006

Less Soda...More Water

Jeffery over at Personal Finance Advice has post today entitled "How Water Saved Me $1000 A Year" about his quest to stop drinking so much soda and replace it with (presumably) free water. This post really hit home with me, as anyone that knows me will tell you that I am probably addicted to soda. I love the taste, the carbonation, and the fact that it is fairly cheap compared to many other drinks (milk, juice, and beer are all more expensive).

I probably won't stop drinking soda all together, but I would like to cut down on the amount that I am currently drinking. I won't stop just because of money, that is just a bonus...I would like to stop because it is not good for me to drink. It rots my teeth and makes my stomach very acidic, that seems like a better reason to stop than just the cost.
Tags:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started doing the same thing as Nick this year. I buy my Fit&Active iced tea at Aldi for a few pennies a glass. That's a lot better than the $0.16/can for pop. And, it doesn't have caffeine or calories!

1/16/2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And another reason.. My wife just told one of our good friends that he looked like he lost some weight. He responded, "Yeah, 10lbs... all I did was switch from soda to water."

1/16/2006 11:17 PM  
Blogger RS said...

I always stayed away from iced tea because I thought that it had caffeine. Maybe I will start drinking that.

1/17/2006 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most important collection ofhermes bag includes Hermes Birkin Bags that are priced quite high. However, the prices usually vary which entirely depends on the replica hermes available as well as the materials. With a leading Hollywood Jane Birkin, the name Birkin was originated. One may find innumerable choices of Bags from Hermes Birkin .
In this respect the best thing for you can be starting with the lida daidaihua which are available widely all over the world. The following are the benefits of daidaihua for which have gained wide popularity among the people who face a problem with their weights. The best part is lida slimming helps to keep your appetite in control which is very much essential. You must be know that slimming capsule is the craving for food that has lot of calories which makes us all the more fat. So by consuming the various products of this amazing slimming capsules you can keep everything under control. So, get one of the products for yourself and you will surely see the difference with the other slimming pills that you have been consuming lida for a long time.
You are supposed to dance on parties wearing Tiffany uk . I tell you that do not down if you say not because you can wear silver pendants . Tiffany earrings especially Tiffany bracelets are delicate that you show off unique charm when dancing and you will be the dancing queen on party. Then, how to wear your silver bracelets well to be most beautiful?
There are numerous Chanel handbags as well free which are real beautiful to see but different in quality as chanel watches . There are options to purchase Chanel by bearing very little but you have to be real detailed as there are liquidates.

7/20/2010 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing