Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Wallet by RS

Since everyone else is doing it, I guess I have to also. The craze of the last few days in many PF blogs has been sharing what is in your wallet. I don't have a wallet anymore as it started to resemble George Costanzas wallet on Seinfeld. I now just have a money clip and my front pocket. Here are the secrets that it contains:
  • NYS driver license
  • IBM badge
  • Health plan card
  • Perscription card
  • Amex Blue credit card
  • VISA credit card
  • ATM card
  • Quiznos Frequency Card (bad, expensive habit, but I cannot resist the toasty delicousness)
  • Card from my dentist for my next appointment
  • Regal Crown Club movie card
  • 2 Best Buy gift cards from Christmas
  • $267 (don't think that I am a high-roller, I just have the cash becaus I am going away this weekend)
I guess I picked a good day to do this with all that cash I have. At least that makes it look interesting. I also found a piece of lint from my jeans in my money clip, but it didn't make the list.
Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HARRY O New Releases - What New Movies on HARRY O DVD Have Been Released? There are always many HARRY O DVD COLLECTION new releases hitting the shelves.

Stylish Looks In Hogan scarpe Indoor Soccer Shoes That Will Keep You At The Top of Your Game! If you love to play soccer but only have the choice to play indoors, check out these styles in Hogan scarpe donna indoor soccer shoes. These great styles in hogan donna indoor soccer shoes will look simply amazing on you! These Hogan scarpe uomo styles are beautiful and will keep you comfortable as you play your best games yet!

Why ED clothing Designs Can Stand Out in The Clothing World? ED Hardy Shoes pop art has garnered the attention of many teenagers and unexpectedly, his single ED Hardy Shoes bloomed into myriads of hardy shirt of different functions unified by the single theme of Rock and Roll.

7/19/2010 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing