Monday, February 20, 2006

Random Interesting Fact #1

This interesting fact comes from the March 2006 issue of Money Magazine:

The Journal of Marketing says a hedge fund investing in firms with stellar customer service beat the S&P by 103% over 6 years.

Not bad at all. I searched the internet for additional information, but I was unable to find anything related to this fact. I was interested in finding out more about what companies these were and the yearly breakdown over those 6 years, but Google failed me. Admittedly, I only spent about 10 minutes searching and never left the first page of Google, but I would have thought that The Journal of Marketing would have marketed themselves well enough to make Google's first page. I am only kidding there, they were the first entry, but I could get any hits for specific articles, they must be subscription only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing