Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Google Finance Beta

I am not sure if I have ever said it before, but I am saying it now. I heart Google!!! Pretty much everything that they do ends up being great...the search engine, GMail, Google homepage, Google Earth, Adsense, Blogger, and even Google Mars was cool to check out for a few minutes.

Now they have added Google Finance to the mix and I really like it. It has financial news, market summaries, recently searched quotes, and news related to the quotes you searched on. When you search for a quote, it brings up a very nice page with a lot of information and some really nice graphs. Check out the search for IBM. I like how they show the points that news happened so that you can see what it did to the stock price.

One thing that I do not like is that there is currently no option to show your portfolio on that main page. You can edit it, but it only shows on your Google homepage. They should integrate it on this page as well.

Check the new Beta out, I think that you will like what you see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YPFB is a great resource! Thanks for sharing your advice.

3/21/2006 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing