Monday, March 06, 2006

Save Money...Skip Ultraviolet

This is slightly off topic from the usual postings on this blog, but it is related to money. I feel that it is my duty to warn others before they waste their hard-earned money as I did. I went with my brother and friend this past weekend to see the new movie out...Ultraviolet. Let me just say that this was one of the worst movies that I have ever seen in my entire life. I am usually very lenient with movies, I consider it good as long as it keeps me entertained even slightly for 2 hours. However, this one almost had me walking out of it. Please believe me, it is awful, do not waste any money seeing this movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger freedumb said...

Thanks for the tip...Sorry you had to go through that :)

3/06/2006 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The shape of the hermes are maintained by the decent ethos parameters.For the foregone by oneself seventy years, hermes belt has been take a stub thanks to its primary competitors. Promptly hermes wallet has been globally esteemed since its specific suede items selfsame considering shoes again bags along keep from perfumes.
Use lida For Risk-Free Weight Loss Reduction? Many of you must be taking lida daidaihua for getting into the perfect shape that you have desired to for a long time. But, I am sure that not many among you know about the side effects of these daidaihua . You may be gaining results with these lida slimming but if you study well about the content then I am sure that you will stop taking these slimming capsule any more. The obvious thing that you would be looking forward in this slimming capsules is an for an alternative which will help you not only to loose weight and getting into shape but will also help you to keeping a good health.
Are you Chanel bags fan like other adult females? You need Chanel bag for you as well but are dubious about the toll you have to commit for it? Chanel Wallet is one of the biggest brand keys in the domain of fashion and offers new range of purses every year which is wanted by all women.
The Afro hairstyle could be matched with large and loud Tiffany jewellery . Jazzy clothes go well with Tiffany rings having simple design. On some casual occasions, leisure wear go with a well-designed color silver rings will be your perfect choice for the sake of Tiffany earrings other taste.

7/20/2010 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing