Thursday, May 18, 2006

Young Professionals Frugal Living Guide - Part 15

The Frugal Living series will take a look at some of the steps that the Young Professionals use to save a little extra dough on the things that we buy.

Today's frugal living post comes to us from Educating the Wheelers and is something that I know Mrs. RS and I could be doing better at. They have put together A Lazy Person's Guide to Eating More Meals at Home and it is a place where we could probably save quite a bit of money. The problem is, we really love going out to eat, if we eat at home all the time, we will miss the social aspect of going out with our friends. That is the reason that I cannot bring myself to bring my lunch to work even though I know what a waste of money it is to go out everyday. So, hopefully some of you can be better at this than I am and save some money.

3 Comments:

Blogger HotTubes said...

Webmaster how about a Link Trade?
HOME EQUITY LOANS

5/20/2006 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Credit Loans

6/22/2006 6:13 PM  
Anonymous PENNY STOCK INVESTMENTS said...

Great post on frugal living.

1/12/2014 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing