Monday, December 19, 2005

Keeping Up With the Young Professionals

Now that we actually have a fair amount of posts, let's discuss how people can keep up with the young professionals.

You can use your favorite RSS reader to follow the blog with the following feed:
Young Professionals Financial Blog Feed

My personal favorite reader is Bloglines. I really cannot say enough good things about this site, it keeps me up to date on all of the finance blogs that I read, deals sites around the web, and tech news. I highly recommend it to anyone that reads multiple blogs.

We would also love to hear from anyone. Feel free to send us ideas for the blog, sites to check out, or topics you would like to see. Contact us at: YPFBlog@gmail.com
Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing