Tuesday, March 28, 2006

More Dental Problems...Insurance This Time

Related to the Random Interesting Fact that I posted earlier, I am actually having a problem with my dentist right now. You may have read about my torture session at the dentists, now I am really paying for it. I got a bill last week for $750 from my health insurance company for my last dental visit...you read that right, a HEALTH insurance claim for my dental visit. The problem with this is that I no longer even have the health insurance that they sent the claim to, it was my insurance from a few years ago (one of the joys of working at IBM right now is that my health insurance keeps changing every year). Turns out that some of their torture tactics from my last visit are not even covered under dental insurance, but are covered under health insurance. I clearly did not know this and never updated my health insurance coverage with them, so they routed it to the wrong people.

I am going to start working on clearing this up later today. I spoke with my dentist's office and the first thing that I need to do is go update my health insurance on file with them. Then I am hoping that they will take care of the rest, but I am not sure of that. Wish me luck!!!
Tags:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dental procedures are often in that gray area between health insurance and dental insurance! It's really complicated to figure out, even if you get on a conference call with reps from each plan. Some health insurance will cover all surgeries, including things like wisdom teeth extraction, but not if dental insurance is also available. And for some reason, my dental insurance gives me discounts on eyewear.

3/28/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As mentioned, new movies on NEW YORK UNDERCOVER get released each and every week, so you can't cover all of NEW YORK UNDERCOVER DVD quickly like this. However, these are the best and the most highly anticipated new NEW YORK UNDERCOVER DVD COLLECTION movies that are sure to be winners when you watch them.

The Hogan is a great style in multiple colors. Sleek in style, these soccer Hogan scarpe donna offer plenty of comfort and support. With synthetic leather uppers for durability and support, these great Hogan scarpe uomo also come with a synthetic lining for comfort. With an EVA insole for comfort and die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight comfort, these great Hogan uomo also come with a textured patterned outsole that will keep you gripped on those surfaces in that indoor field!

Today, you can see Hardy clothing stores here and there especially all over the world. If you're planning to purchase some hardy shirts as a Christmas gift for your families and friends, you can also purchase ED Hardy Shoes online, just please visit the ED Hardy Shoes online for more discounts and save your money immediately! Good luck!

7/20/2010 3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing