Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Luxuries

MyMoneyBlog has a post about what his luxuries are in life. I often talk about saving money or ways to make money, but don't get me wrong, I love to spend money as well. It can sometimes be very difficult to try to be good with my money, retirement is a long way away and there are always lots of items that I would love to have now. So, what are some of those items that I will spend my hard earned cash on?

Monthly Subscriptions:
  • Cable and TiVo - TiVo = best invention ever
  • High-speed Internet - a must have at this point
  • Netflix - Used to be better, throttling could kill them
Food:
Other:
  • Video Games - my XBOX 360 is my baby, but I love all types of video games
  • Sneakers - I love sneakers and most of you would not even believe me if I told you how many I have.
  • Electronics - I love my gadgets...PDA's, Cell Phones, Cameras, TV's, Stereo's...you name it, I love it. I have gotten better about buying all the cool new gadgets, but I do still drool over them in the Best Buy circular every Sunday.
  • Clothes - this one is more my wife, but a lot of it is for me. She always gets them on sale, but I must confess that we have a lot of clothes.
  • Watches + Sunglasses - I used to be worse with these items, have been much better in recent years.
  • Traveling - My wife and I really enjoy going on cruises and go on one a year.
Those are all of the things that I can think of right now that I will spend money on. Anyone else have any must-have items?
Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The Hurt Locker is another one of the sensational KUNG FU THE LEGEND CONTINUES COMPLETE new releases, and it has been generating a lot of buzz as a potential Oscar candidate for Best Picture. KUNG FU THE LEGEND CONTINUES COMPLETE DVD features a gritty look at the Iraq war and the young men that are charged to do the dirty work in KUNG FU THE LEGEND CONTINUES COMPLETE DVD SERIES .

With the people wanting to make Ed Hardy Clothes own statements yet afraid to speak up, other forms of self expressions are being utilized. More popular is through tee shirt statement shirts. hardy shirt Apparel is a burst of pop culture and a thematic self-expression at the same time. hardy shirts , with the artist's blood still running through ED Hardy Shoes veins and a recipient of an honorary doctorate degree of the San Francisco Art Institute.


The scarpe Hogan Stabil S shoe is a great option that rocks an ultra-stabilizing forefoot wrap, with high-impact hogan donna cushioning in the heel and a tight lateral grip for amazing Hogan scarpe uomo control. With mesh nylon uppers that combine lightweight and breath ability features together, these great styles Hogan uomo features the best abrasion resistance in the toe area.

7/20/2010 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares pfblogs.org logo Performancing